Mömpelgarder Weg 5
DE 72072 Tübingen
The content of this Website has been established with great care. However, the authors reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. The contributions reflect the view of the respective author. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Contributions might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the authors without separate announcement.
Referrals and links to third parties.
The authors are not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from this pages - unless they have full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of this site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the authors are not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest-books or mailing-lists provided on this page.
Referrals and links to third parties on iTongue
The iTongue partners authorize anyone to create a link to its website on condition that the terms below are complied with. A website that has a link to the iTongue website
- is allowed to establish a link to the contents of the iTongue website, but has no rights to oppose it,
- is not allowed to establish a framework or navigation program around the contents of the iTongue website,
- is not allowed to disseminate incorrect information about the services or products of the iTongue website or of its authors,
- is not allowed to present the relationship between the iTongue and the creator of the link in an inaccurate way,
- must not make comments implying that the iTongue team approves of or supports the creator of the link or its products or services,
- is not allowed to use the logos or design of the iTongue without the previous written agreement of the iTongue team,
- must not contain any content that could be interpreted as being obscene, accusatory, defamatory, pornographic or inappropriate for any age,
- must not have any content that is against the law,
- consents to the link being deleted at any time at the demand of the iTongue team, should they wish to exercise their right in law to reconsider or withdraw consent to the link.
The authors intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the authors is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement
The entirety of the website www.itongue.eu and its contents are protected under existing laws concerning the rights of authors, producers and intellectual property. All copyrights including downloads, illustrations and photographs are reserved.
The reproduction of the whole or part of this website, on whatever basis, is formally prohibited, except with the explicit prior written consent of the responsible director of the publication.
Non-compliance with this prohibition constitutes an illegal act and will be pursued under current copyright and intellectual property legislation.
Permission is given to reproduce texts on this website on paper, in particular in pedagogical contexts, subject to the three following conditions:
Dissemination of the text must be free of charge,
the integrity of the copied document must be respected: no modification or alteration of any kind must be made.
The source should be indicated clearly and legibly, in the following manner: “This document has been drawn from the website. The copyrights are reserved and strictly limited”. The internet address of the website must be included in the reference in all cases. This reference should point out the contents on the website by means of a hyperlink. For other uses, please contact us.
The same applies to deep linking. This means that the pages of the Didactic-Pilot website should not be merged with the pages of another website.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. The user of this website has the right to change or delete his user profile
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.